Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University in cooperation with Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University invites eligible students to apply for the mobility program (1 or 2 semesters).
- The students must be studying at associate degree, bachelor, master or Ph.D. Programs.
- The average grade point must be at least 4C;
- Language level of knowledge in Turkish or English at B2 level.
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Educational Psychology;
- Foreign language education;
- Preschool education;
- Primary education;
- Art education;
- Sport education;
- Economics and tourism.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND PAYMENTS FOR STUDENTS
- Under Mevlana Student Exchange Program, foreign students may study in Turkey for minimum one semester to maximum one academic year and their passed courses during the program will be accepted later by their home universities.
- During the Program, students will pay the tuition fee to their home institution if they are supposed to and they do not need to pay any other tuition fee to the host institution.
- Final assessment results will be announced after the communications with the related authorities in the sending partner universities and allocation of financial budget by the Turkish Council of Higher Education (YÖK)
- Upon the enrollment of the student between Alania Alaaddin Keikubat University and the sending partner university, a learning agreement should be signed.